Tailored Benefits for Your Business
By supporting the Canton Museum of Art, companies assume a visible and active role in ensuring access to the arts throughout the community, Stark County, and the Northeast Ohio region—and beyond. Each year, the CMA reaches more than 27,000 visitors in the Musuem, including thousands of students and families from the Canton City School District and schools throughout Stark County.
The CMA actively seeks partnerships with local, regional, and national companies dedicated to the creative, educational, and business benefits of the arts. Whether it's supporting a featured exhibit, a public program for families, or underwriting costs for educational programming, the CMA's Corporate Sponsorship Program has variety of options to maximize your impact and your visibility for our audiences.
We work with you to uniquely design a partnership with your company's community and philanthropic goals in mind—including access to a wide variety of marketing benefits and access to CMA resources, staff, and donors.
Sponsorship features tailored benefits to your business, such as:
• Free or discounted exhibit admission—or memberships—for employees
• Exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of exhibitions and The Permanent Collection
• Director and Curator presentations at your workplace or at corporate special events
• Invitations to opening receptions
• Opening the Museum for company-exclusive events
• Discounts at the Museum Shop and to Museum classes
• Recognition throughout the CMA's publications and marketing programs
• And much more!
To learn more about corporate sponsorship opportunities at the CMA, please contact Eliza Williams, Development Director, at 330.453.7666, or e-mail email@example.com.